Little Spring Wonders nursery has three main rooms:
- Little Ducklings 3 months to 1 year +
- Happy Hedgehogs 15/20 months to 3 years
- Busy Butterflies 2 1/2 to 5 years
We have permanent staff in each room so you and your child can build good key-worker relationships with specific members of staff who are responsible for care throughout the day. This gives the children a feeling of confidence, security and stability, and means that parents know whom to approach if they wish to discuss anything.
Additionally children progress through the nursery to the next room at development stages, as well as age, to ensure they are emotionally and physically ready for the next steps in their development.
Indoor and outdoor activities are planned to capture your child’s interests and abilities over six vital areas of learning as detailed in the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum:
- 1-Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- 2-Communication Language and Literacy
- 3-Mathematical Development
- 4-Knowledge and Understanding of the World
- 5-Physical Development
- 6-Creative Development